check out nook in west end



Nook is an adorable little shop in west end at 19 browning street. You will find lots of handmade goodies and deliciously fun & quirky items.

I am loving their Hello Sandwich Tokyo guide!!

I have been to Japan twice and love love love it  .... so when I am lucky enough to revisit I will make sure i have this little book on hand .. filled with all sorts of cool gems; cafes, cute boutiques and most importantly - maps you most definitely need  in order to locate them!


 


And the Paper Boat Press ceramics. Quote tags, magnets, cloud earrings and brooches, cloud plates and letterpress prints featuring poetry by Kylie Johnson







2 comments:

  1. great cluth and illustration, liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not my first time to pay a visit this site, i am visiting this site dailly and obtain good information from here all the time.

    Take a look at my web blog skin whitener for freckles

    ReplyDelete

 

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

PIN IT