Eats | Urbane


I have wanted to try Urbane  in Brisbane City for some time now so I am very much looking forward to heading in with a group of friends next month for my birthday to sample the 9 course degustation menu!

The entire degustation menu looks fantastic but I am most looking forward to desert, for obvious reasons, but also Urbanes Pastry & Sous Chef, Shaun Quade was nominated for best new talent in the Gourmet Traveller Restaurant awards which is a huge achievement!

Urbane has 2 chefs hats (3 being the most given). I have dined at a number of 2 and 3 chef hat restaurants in Australia, most recently, Aria, Maze & Vue de Monde so I will be interested to see how it stacks up!!

brisbane a la mode!!

Photos: www.urbanerestaurant.com (I sure hope to get a few snaps of my own next mth!)






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

PIN IT