paper installation



I recently discovered a lovely site called Upon a Fold and shared a post with you all a little while back ..

One of the super cute paper products that first caught my attention was the AirVase designed by Torafu Architects in Japan.

Watch them in action on Torafu's You Tube Page!


And check these beautiful airvases in an art installation that was part of an exhibition in Japan rencelty!! Very Cool!






and again their own little video from the exhibition on You Tube ...






4 comments:

  1. many thx Eric, I have registered! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! At last I got a web site from where I can really obtain valuable data
    concerning my study and knowledge.

    my web blog diets that work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful article! That is the type of info that should
    be shared around the web. Disgrace on Google
    for no longer positioning this put up upper! Come on over and talk over with
    my website . Thank you =)

    Look at my weblog :: http://community.syparliament.com/groups/dieting-life-style-and-mindset/

    ReplyDelete

 

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

PIN IT