HEAT Fashion puts the spotlight on local designers



Earlier this year a platform for assisting with the promotion and marketing of local designers was established by the Queensland Government called HEAT fashion.

It shines a light on many of our local designers, many of whom are currently based on James Street in the Valley.

Involved designers include bespoke menswear label Pistols at Dawn (who happened to design and hand tailor my husbands wedding suit), Chelsea de Luca & Francis Leon.

The HEAT fashion website will go live later this month so stay tuned for updates.

1 comments:

  1. Nice blog right here! Additionally your site a lot up fast!
    What host are you the usage of? Can I get your affiliate
    link in your host? I want my site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

    Look into my web-site ... gretchenvinso.blog.com.es

    ReplyDelete

 

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

PIN IT