down and out

such a tragic time for brisbane (and the rest of qld of course) right now and my thoughts go out to all those affected. i certainly know how you are all feeling as my home is currently under water :(

we managed to save a selection of our favorite things - nothing of too much value but just things that we have collected on our travels and things that are special to us.

we are safe however and all of my memories are still with me even though all of the physical reminders of my life are now gone.

stay safe everyone and take care of your family and friends during this hard time. let the clean up begin.

xx


1 comments:

  1. Oh Lacersuite,

    I am dreadfully sorry. That's awful news. What a disaster.

    ReplyDelete

 

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

PIN IT