Jean Browns Dennis & Daisy Sale

I was invited along to the Jean Brown Dennis & Daisy Sale on Thursday last week for a sneak peak before the official sale opening .. and I really did have to restrain myself from multiple purchases on the day!! (I had my husband with me so he kept a stern eye on me! :-|)

I think the sale is still running ladies so hurry in and check it out before its too late!! With up to 90% off you would be a little crazy not to pop in and check it out! ...maybe take your man along ... it didn't work for me but you never know..  *hint hint* valentines day!! <3






and check out the official mascots, Dennis and Daisy, who lent a paw to help kick off the Jean Brown End of Season Sale with part proceeds donated to the RSPCA Queensland Flood Appeal! 

too cute!! 



1 comments:

  1. This is a topic which is close to my heart... Many thanks!
    Where are your contact details though?

    Visit my webpage; Diets that work

    ReplyDelete

 

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

PIN IT